·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
is swiss still on here?

·
an audience of One
7,853 Posts
You know the drill. Post pics, then SWISS will surface.

Why does the back end of the car in your sig look like an Audi 4000?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dunno! thats my old 88325i

·
Registered
E92 07 328xi, 04 F350 6.0, 92 Jetta Carat
2,507 Posts
cause it is stretched....

Hopefully you will tastfully mod this car tak..

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry for the dlay here is the pics:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a performance ECU for a 91***8217; 318i if you want to swap for you stock one, all it will cost you is shipping (I***8217;m trying to get back to completely bone stock, slowly but eventually).

At any rate, congrats on the new car, looks like it***8217;s in reasonable shape.

·
Registered
19 Posts
murdered out e30? the thought crossed my mind but i like the stock grey i got even if the top of the car is slowly peeling away. looks good. i gotta get my pictures posted already

·
610EUROs
6,955 Posts
murdered out e30? the thought crossed my mind but i like the stock grey i got even if the top of the car is slowly peeling away. looks good. i gotta get my pictures posted already
his car is absolutely not murdered out. just flat black.

·
On Top
8,772 Posts
Props on the flat black, I love that look. I got a set of rims & tires for that if you haven't blown your rebate check yet.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol i wanna get the chrome or red rota gt3's

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a performance ECU for a 91' 318i if you want to swap for you stock one, all it will cost you is shipping (I'm trying to get back to completely bone stock, slowly but eventually).

At any rate, congrats on the new car, looks like it's in reasonable shape.
lemme know!! text me about it 562 713 0568

·
Registered
25 Posts
^ sorry, I have Ye-Old cel phone that predates text, it***8217;s a work thing***8230; But at any rate, pic below, I have been running it on 91 octane for a couple of weeks now without a hiccup so I would assume that it***8217;s fine to do so (also, it came from a state with 91 not 93 in the first place). If you want it, drop me a PM and we can make arrangements, all I ask is ship yours to me and pay shipping for mine back to you and it***8217;s all yours (hard to fined a better deal on a chip).

Pics

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I Cant Be Without A Car! Sorry!

·
Registered
25 Posts
If my wifes car where not getting fixed up at the moment I would happily mail to you first but no dice at the moment. Oh well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts