BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Walking back, I notice the mirror is folded in, lightly scuffed, and to top it off, a nice deep scratch and small dent on that drivers side fender.

I had parked far out of the way then realized I forgot my wallet when I got to the store. So I went back and picked up my wallet and parked closer thinking: I'll only be in there for a minute, what could go wrong? I was literally in and out within 10 minutes...

Moral of the story, always park far away no matter what!

Looks like PDR and attempt to fill the scratch is in my future. Ugggh I hate people!

uploadfromtaptalk1468098605090.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
575 Posts
That sucks. Here in Texas, a Z3 is a magnet for a pickup. I can park in the last place on the lot with 25 open places between me and the next car and when I come back there will be a pickup parked next to me. More correctly a pickup with a gun rack.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That oi a real shame!!! I would go nuts if that happened to my car and start swearing like a steel worker. I park as far away from a store as possible, preferably next to a landscaped island, thus reducing the chance of someone hitting my car by 50%.

·
<- Bailey
7,656 Posts
That is why I send the wife to go to the grocery store, in her car. She got upset with me when I parked all the way and hell out at the end of the parking lot, and put the orange cones up around my car. So, I said, the heck with that, let her take her car to the grocery store, and I will sit home and have a couple beers.

Worked so far. :thumbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Quick update, had a mobile PDR guy pull out the dent ($125), looks perfect. Now I have to address the scratch... Will post before /after of dent after I get home today.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts