Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This West Nile thing is getting very scary guys! Now there are cases as far as Colorado! We've got a guy in Spokane that caught it on vacation in the South.

They got a cure for horses but not people

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
I rekon I should either head to the hills, or live normally. I opt for the latter.

This is scary, its pretty bad, but there is nothing we can do. Luckily, and by no means is it lucky for many people, but in my case. The worst cases are those among elderly. I mean, it is much easier to combat that say anthrax or small pox.

So, I just hope many of the folk keep recovering.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
We're getting it here in florida:(

Only one person died of West Nile. He was a construction worker, and he was working at night, shirtless, by a lake, and he had over 80 mosquito bites. The only thing thats making it a concern is that a bunch of chickens have died from it

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
in_d_haus said:

Ah, there goes the price of Kentucky fried!
Nah...dont you know that the KFC chickens are genetically modified and created in a science lab? They are born with 4 legs and no heads :bigpimp:

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
///Mathew said:

Nah...dont you know that the KFC chickens are genetically modified and created in a science lab? They are born with 4 legs and no heads :bigpimp:
What about Chicken McNuggets?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Been there, done that..West nile has tapered off here in the east coast (somewhat) Seems like Louisiana is getting hammered this year:thumbdwn:

I'm not sure why, but I personally have not been bothered or bitten by mosquitos in years. Even when out on the boat at night, they don't bite me. (yes...I DO bathe regularly...)

I don't know about other parts of the country, but around here you look out for dead crows...guess the mosquitos get them first, or they carry it to the mosquitos. CNN (tv) said they were close to testing a vaccine:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts