BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my car last month and yesterday I lost my job. They filed a bankruptcy, mortgage industry sucks right now :cry:

·
E46 Fanatic!
140 Posts
Yup, you too?
No, actually when we first bought our home, they had the mortgage, but soon sold it....my wife told me they sent an e-mail yesterday morning out of no where, laying off 5000 people?

Sorry, I've been layed off twice in the volatile Semiconductor industry. I know exactly how you feel. Best of luck!

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
Wow that sucks. Hope things look up for you! Any new prospects available over there?

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Alot of my customers are mortgage brokers or lenders and it isnt looking pretty right now. Feel for you and good luck on another job.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I work for a bank and we have also seen a decline in people looking for home loans. The Interest rates are not bringing the people in. People want to sell but not buy!

·
Vicariously13
106 Posts
I bought my car last month and yesterday I lost my job. They filed a bankruptcy, mortgage industry sucks right now :cry:
DUDE, I am so sorry man... Try to keep it together. This will all blow over soon....

I wish you and your family the best of luck...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sorry about your bad news

Prayer works. Tough to see now, but this could be the start of something better for you. Best wishes.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, but you never know, everything happens for a reason. You might find a new job making more, or just happier at.

"The best day of my life was when I was fired from Southwest Airlines, because that is the day Jet Blue started."
~Mike Needleman (I think), owner Jet Blue Airlines

1 - 13 of 13 Posts