BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rio The Racer
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my x3 has been in the shop for the past 16 days getting a New Transmission (on a car with 30 k miles :mad: ) bmw NA picked up the whole bill, but it was still annoying to have it done

they provided me with a gold on tan 335i nav sport cold ( loaded)
witch i returned with a substantially less amount of rubber on the back tires and 1400 more miles on it :angel: ( Great Car)

ok so hear is the best part after the car was in the shop at north scottsdale bmw for almost 3 weeks they return it to me with a chipped wind screen

They are sending someone out to fix it but still you would think they would have noticed that during the 16 days.

at least they had it detailed for me so it was nice and shiny

has this happened to any of you guys :bawling:

·
Registered
188 Posts
no most of us get fords or some other make of vehicle for a loaner! Count yourself lucky...you got a sweet loaner

·
Registered
19 Posts
no most of us get fords or some other make of vehicle for a loaner! Count yourself lucky...you got a sweet loaner
Really? My 335i (less than 1,000 miles :mad:) has been at the dealer twice already for extended periods and both times they gave me a 335 as a loaner (everything except nave).

Thanks,
Andrew

·
stupid fuel pump
169 Posts
My loaners so far -

Chevy Cobalt
Toyota Carolla
Ford Mustang
BMW 328
Toyota Solara Convertible

I am currently in the Solara which is really gay. I brought my car in and got the 328i for a week, got it my car back then 2 days later it broke again so they gave me the Solara. Still in the shop a week later and Im still in the stupid Solara!!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
My loaners so far -

Chevy Cobalt
Toyota Carolla
Ford Mustang
BMW 328
Toyota Solara Convertible

I am currently in the Solara which is really gay. I brought my car in and got the 328i for a week, got it my car back then 2 days later it broke again so they gave me the Solara. Still in the shop a week later and Im still in the stupid Solara!!!!
Maybe they thought it was the closest thing to your nice BMW coupe (just kidding). Hope you get your car back soon.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I was offered Enterprise:mad: but even then I'd hope that E92/93 owners get a higher priority to take cars from the fleet of loaner BMWs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 328i, brand new, has been making annoying noises since the first day i got the car. They told it was normal and it would disappear in a week or two. After a month it still made noises. Took to the dealer got a Chevy Malibu (the dealer got some nerves had me that gay azz car since it was a manufacture fault). Got it back and the next day noises came back. Called them up cussed them off. Now I have to take the car back and this time they're getting me a 328i loner.

Oh, I got my car at North Scottsdale as well. I will never buy another car from them ever again.

·
Registered
229 Posts
chipped / cracked window (YES)... I received my car back with a foot long crack in the window that wasn't there when I gave them the car (no biggy, as the car was traded in a few days later for my new 335i). But, that is quite annoying....

I don't really deal with North Scottsdale, I don't like their sales people that much.

·
Rio The Racer
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes but you have to admit that bmw north scotts does have a good service department

·
Missing Montego
128 Posts
My 328i, brand new, has been making annoying noises since the first day i got the car. They told it was normal and it would disappear in a week or two. After a month it still made noises. Took to the dealer got a Chevy Malibu (the dealer got some nerves had me that gay azz car since it was a manufacture fault). Got it back and the next day noises came back. Called them up cussed them off. Now I have to take the car back and this time they're getting me a 328i loner.

Oh, I got my car at North Scottsdale as well. I will never buy another car from them ever again.
By "noises" did you mean a squealing sound when applying brakes?

·
Its Here!
358 Posts
9 times out of 10 I end up with a BMW loaner (helps that I request one when making the appointment). BMW of SD has a couple of Z coupes as loaners... I think I'll try requesting one the next time I'm there.

Brecht for awhile was using Enterprise and you'd end up with a sweet Mitsubish Lancer (base model.... steering wheel optional) as a loaner. Finally they brought Mini into the mix and they were giving those as loaners as long as you arrived way before they opened in the morning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts