Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't used a forum in a while but just thought i'd do it because of the Z4.

It takes alot but i guess this car really did it. I've driven a few cars already and just came from a 435i... but this Z4 is real nice.

Anyway that's it. I'll be lurking and commenting. Thanks :rofl::D:bigpimp:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome...as in my case you prompted me to get back in. Active some years ago, and now my reply. Been lurking for some weeks, so thanks for your note. :thumbup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I wanted a z4 for a couple of years. Put a picture up on my mirror, so I saw it every day. Found a 08. 3.0si, cheap and jumped on it. Convertible, lower miles. 2000 in repairs and 5000 for the car, its in top condition now. I am so happy to have it. yay me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ayyeee im in the same boat lol... I bought the 03 3.0 for 6k.... but as with an older car... it needs some fix so i'm getting that done right now... oil leaks and bushings... but it's pretty much a 9-10k car that's all fixed!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I’m with you. Love my Z4M! I miss it though.

Had a clutch issue while at the track. That was about 6 weeks ago. It’s in the shop now, but I’m also recovering from tearing the bicep tendons on both arms, so I haven’t been able to do much of anything, let alone drive.

Hopefully the car comes back about the same time I’m able to get behind the whee again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts