BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BMW Nuthead
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was painting my calipers and cleaning up the wheel well area before I install the Bilstein Sports next monday, and I noticed the front struts are Sachs..are these OE or have they been replaced??? If so could I resell them?? Looks like brand new control arms too, I wonder if I should get a carfax report, if some of you guys remember I had to repaint the right side rocker panel due to some damage that was covered up from the previous owner. I am taking the left side off now, the underside of the bumper is scraped all to hell, I had to replace the front little spoiler a few weeks ago because I noticed half was missing. And the bumper is not seated correctly, it is sagging down about 1/3 of an inch...makes me wonder:dunno:

·
BMW Nuthead
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so why does the right side actually say Sachs, without a roundel..and the left side doesnt say sachs and has the roundel, I would figure both would have identical markings

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.