BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting my first BMW. I saw a 2003 325CI in absolutely mint condition in and out with 73000KM. He's asking $23500 canadian for it. Comes with new brakes, tires are in excellent condition and winter tires/rims package. I love the car but I hate the fact it doesn't come with a premium package. Sport package only with the upgraded stereo system. The car runs great from what i can tell from the test drive, no ratles or whistles. Opinions please. Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's all down to personal preferance, if you want a premium package then hold out for one to come along, or broaden your search for one. the car you described sounds nice, but if it hasn't got the equipment your wanting then ask yourself if you could live without the extra's?. I learnt the hard way a few years ago when buying my last car, it was the model i was wanting but with a smaller engine than i was hoping for, i took the plunge and bought the car, it went well, but i was doing about 1000miles (approx 1600km) a week and it basically killed the engine. so in heinsight i should have held on for the bigger engine model.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts