BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
+45 offset on an 8.5" wide wheel? I think you'll rub the inside of your suspension.

Even if they do fit, I don't think they look remotely good....

·
Registered
197 Posts
+45 offset on an 8.5" wide wheel? I think you'll rub the inside of your suspension.

Yer I think the 45 offset would def rub on front suspension, might be ok on rear??? not sure
My 8" 40 offset is close on front suspension so I would hate to see the 45.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Be leary on the deal, making their money off the shipping $170.00, those are decent looking rims and would look pretty solid on a silver, gray or black ride !

·
<-NIKi
1,875 Posts
Not a fan. Better than stock, however much better could be found. I'm a hater of black rims too.. But that's just personal pref..

·
Registered
274 Posts
thats a strange design... i like 'em, and you would stand out with those.
+1 strange design
+1 you would stand out
-3 not sure if it would compliment your car. usually only 5 10 or 12 spokes look good on the BMW I think. 3, 4, and 6 don't look right I'm afraid IMO. On the other hand, these would look great if you had an X3 or X5.

·
Resident Pilot
1,778 Posts

I agree. Not to mention, it's being sold on eBay, and I have a strong distrust of anything performance-related and a lot of aesthetically-related products from eBay. If you're trying to buy used, that's a different story. I'm sure you can find great deals on used countrours and the like from eBay. I just wouldn't go on there looking to buy quality, new, products.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I agree. Not to mention, it's being sold on eBay, and I have a strong distrust of anything performance-related and a lot of aesthetically-related products from eBay. If you're trying to buy used, that's a different story. I'm sure you can find great deals on used countrours and the like from eBay. I just wouldn't go on there looking to buy quality, new, products.
+1 do not buy anything performance related on eBay!:)
Many aesthetic things are [crap] on eBay as well, unless it is OEM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts