1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
i must agree :thumbdwn:

·
Older than old school
4,461 Posts
Well, since you asked...Ixnay on the ecalday. What's the point? The whole darn car is a BMW! Why would the headrests need a special logo?

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I wonder how it would hold up in high temperatures. If the adhesive softens in the heat, the letters may get shifted out of alignment and really look bad.

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
What's the point of putting it on the headrest? As soon as you and your passengers sit, the sticker is BEHIND their head and they can't see it.

You know the saying "you don't have eyes in the back of your head"?

You should stick it in a place where you and your passengers can see it. Meaning, in front of them. Like, stick two of them on the BACK of your headrest, so your rear seat passenger will stare at this every time they look forward. And on the dashboard for your front seat passenger and one for you.

:thumbup:

mw

P.S. Please post pictures when you are done. :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
What's the point of putting it on the headrest? As soon as you and your passengers sit, the sticker is BEHIND their head and they can't see it.

You know the saying "you don't have eyes in the back of your head"?

You should stick it in a place where you and your passengers can see it. Meaning, in front of them. Like, stick two of them on the BACK of your headrest, so your rear seat passenger will stare at this every time they look forward. And on the dashboard for your front seat passenger and one for you.

:thumbup:

mw

P.S. Please post pictures when you are done. :D
HILARIOUS :lmao:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Just put one of those scrolling dot matrix message bars in the rear window, have it scroll "I am a BMW" over and over and over .....

·
my first bmw
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its like on the merecedes how they have amg on the headrest. I have seen it in many makes that does that. Well won't hurt to try since I can just take it off if its not good. Or let my friend's e30 try it first and see how it turns out

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Bimmer App

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.