BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just slam it, Baby!

This one belongs to one of my BMW Client Advisors...
:tsk:

Okay, so he had it already before he came over to Bimmer.

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
I thought the G35 was kind of ugly to start with but that is just hideous. :yikes:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
(Switching into Import Racer mode): He needs to shave those reflectors, find rims that match the style of the car, do something with the brakes (caliper/rotor), get some kind of fogs in the air dam creatively, find a darker tint and make sure he has some multimedia stuff inside. Maybe a CF hood too. With that, he could seriously win some shows, especially with the newness of the car.

(Back to reality): From a practical standpoint, that is a lot of cosmetic stuff. I guess it's whatever makes you happy, but definately NOT the way to spend money from my point of view. It's still a slushie, too. :p

Be open-minded, guys. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Mike 325xi said:
I thought the G35 was kind of ugly to start with but that is just hideous. :yikes:
Yup

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
If I saw my "advisor" getting into/out of that thing (without a look of shock/disgust/etc) I'm not sure how good I'd feel about doing business with him.

·
Nick Burns, the Comp Guy
7,645 Posts
nate328Ci said:
Why did you let that hideous car park in front of your dealership? :eek:

I don't suppose you can fire someone for poor taste :eek: :p
LOL I was thinking the same thing :p

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Well, before I got down to reading any replies, I was wondering how I could tactfully say how much I disliked that car. I guess I don't need to. :lmao:

Oh, and looking at it some more... it looks to me like a horribly deformed offspring from a boy-racer 4-door civic and a Porsche. :eeps:

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
IMO, side skirts look nice, the rear apron is OK. :dunno:

However, the front spoiler is ugly and the rear spoiler is totally tasteless. :thumbdwn:

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DougDogs said:
Jon, are you trying to turn the circle of fame into the circle of shame???
Now wait just a minute...

It's actually the "Circle of Doom".....

:yikes:

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Only in Southern California...

:bigpimp:

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hts said:
Only in Southern California...

Well now....

If it isn't the ******ing member of the month.....

:p

What up Harrison?

Whattaya ya been doin'; where've you been hangin', Bud???

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Dude, get that thing off the lot STAT. It may scare away your potential buyers.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Infiniti and Nissan........always trying to surpass the BMW.... I get the line all the time why didn't you buy a 350Z?? My comment is always because its not a BMW its a Nissan.

Nothing against Nissan owners great cars, but its still not a BMW, Lexus or Benz :D

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
Man, it sure didn't take long for stuff to come out for that car.

·
Registered
679 Posts
The 350Z already has a 2200 dollar titanium exhaust system suppose to give +22 torque....... I wouldn't spend that... There's also a twin turbo for it supposably 400hp.

·
Registered
546 Posts
...switching to Rodney Dangerfield mode:

"This is the worst looking hat I've every seen. I mean, you buy a hat like that you get a free bowl of soup. Looks good on you, though."

Yikes.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts