Brevity= the soul of wit
11,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing around in photoshop after I washed the cars, Thursday:

I think it's pretty cool!:thumb:

·
Now with Nano
1,310 Posts
hehe... :D your car is too shiny. you should blur the reflection in the hood as well. once you notice it, it seems out of place.

·
Brevity= the soul of wit
11,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't even think of the blur making it look like it was in motion:rolleyes: . I just sorta liked the effect...

Ahh well.. back to the drawing board

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
The second one looks more realistic IMHO.

I know you weren't originally trying to make it look as though it was moving, but now that you are {grin}, shouldn't the blur be at a different angle? It looks as though the car is going sideways a little too much heh. I wish I had PS on this machine to show ya what I mean, not that it even matters...

Anyhow I like it. :D

Now both of us should probably get some sleep. :lmao:

--SONET

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sweet! Having the fogs on would have been a nice addition though.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Can you post the origional pic too please?

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
PropellerHead said:
Ok, how bout this one, then?
what is differenet between the two pics? I think blur needs to be rotated so it looks like it in motion...but what do you do about the tree standing still in your hood..hmmmm :yikes:

·
Brevity= the soul of wit
11,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CCs328Ci said:

what is differenet between the two pics? I think blur needs to be rotated so it looks like it in motion...but what do you do about the tree standing still in your hood..hmmmm :yikes:
The tree is more blurred in the second one. Jest a lil bit.

·
Brevity= the soul of wit
11,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SONET said:
The second one looks more realistic IMHO.

Anyhow I like it. :D

Now both of us should probably get some sleep. :lmao:

--SONET
Thanks for the compliments.

I cant believe you were up as late as me!:yikes: I couldn't sleep. Some particularly potent Iced tea at dinner.:eek:

Got to bed after wife rustled me in from the office. Not all bad.:thumb:

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
I'm always up late... 1-2am is pretty typical. That's when I'm usually most productive (except for last night heh).

Glad you finally got some sleep. I posted a couple more then called it a night...

--SONET

·
Brevity= the soul of wit
11,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SONET said:
I'm always up late... 1-2am is pretty typical. That's when I'm usually most productive (except for last night heh).

Glad you finally got some sleep. I posted a couple more then called it a night...

--SONET
I just noticed that you're on the left coast. I am central time! :yikes: It was 4:00 AM, here.

If you're gonna do it, a Saturday is the best time, I suppose.

·
Brevity= the soul of wit
11,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Plaz said:
Reminds me of THE HACK's sig. :)

Cool effect!
Coming from you, Plaz, that means a lot, especially. You take some really cool pics. I also like the java (or whatever) app that changes your sig.

Wish I could do something like that. Ahh well, if I would stop screwing around with these cars, maybe I could figure it out.:tsk:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts