1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
just got it 2 weeks ago...
I like the exterior color, but I'm not so hot on the red trim inside.

However, it may be one of those things you have to see "in the flesh" to truly appreciate, i.e., some things just don't translate well into flat pictures, such as Piano Black trim... I like the Piano Black when I see it in real life, but pictures of it doesn't appeal to me.

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,741 Posts
I think a 4.6 is a rare bird, indeed. I see a lot of 4.4's, a handful of 4.8si's, but I don't think I have ever seen 4.6's. Collector's item.

Too bad about the interior, though.

·
Imola 4.6
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think a 4.6 is a rare bird, indeed. I see a lot of 4.4's, a handful of 4.8si's, but I don't think I have ever seen 4.6's. Collector's item.

Too bad about the interior, though.
well ya there are only 3900 ever made... and about 700 in red.. and i actualy like the interior, in real life its much nicer.. but thanks anyways...

·
Registered
664 Posts
It is a nice truck. The interior is not for me, but, I don't think it is as awful as some mentioned. The interior is unique in its own way, and I think it's something some will love, while others hate. I'm actually huge on contrast, but, IMO, too much contrast is too much, and red is one of those colors with which you have to be careful. For instance, if it were white exteior with black & white interior, it may look hot...or, silver exterior with the black and brush aluminum interior, it may look good, etc. I think some folks here just don't like the red too much; it's not that popular a color.

Anyhow, congrats, and enjoy your truck.

·
Imola 4.6
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is a nice truck. The interior is not for me, but, I don't think it is as awful as some mentioned. The interior is unique in its own way, and I think it's something some will love, while others hate. I'm actually huge on contrast, but, IMO, too much contrast is too much, and red is one of those colors with which you have to be careful. For instance, if it were white exteior with black & white interior, it may look hot...or, silver exterior with the black and brush aluminum interior, it may look good, etc. I think some folks here just don't like the red too much; it's not that popular a color.

Anyhow, congrats, and enjoy your truck.
i will agree with you on that red being not so popular, but it all matters on what i like and thats it.. and i love it. i love all X5s they are all unique in their own ways...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts