BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this subject kinda came up when we asked about ages, but i think it can be benificial to know who you are socializing with. Some good networking never hurt anybody. I'll start...

I'm 25 fresh out of Architecture school. I work for a real estate developer doing tenant coordination/ project management in Malls and Commercial Properties.

·
Cruising 280 Top Down
6,089 Posts
I think we already have a thread about this.

I'm unemployed and my residential address is a UPS store. I use my welfare checks to pay for my BMW.

: popcorn:

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
F**k this, let's just see what everyone does for fun, instead!
You're looking at it now that I'm done with financing my daughter's education!

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
As for what I do...I'm blessed to make a very good living!:)

·
Who u r, u r forever....
527 Posts
if you fly commercial airliners much and you're here you probably have had ur fair share of safe landings.....and i hope you continue too!

you can thank me and those like me later, LOL

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
if you fly commercial airliners much and you're here you probably have had ur fair share of safe landings.....and i hope you continue too!

you can thank me and those like me later, LOL
Thank you! I used to do a LOT of flying for my job...my plane lost an engine once over Kansas on a return trip from L.A. and the pilot did a superb job of vectoring in order to land us safely at K.C. airport.:thumbup:

·
Registered
745 Posts
I understand what your trying to do OP but this topic has been brought up numerous times and it certainly went out of wack. I've learned people use this site as a get away, a form of relaxing so to speak with fellow car enthusiast. Not sure how this thread will end up but GL.

BTW...I'm a Full Time Ninja (LOL)

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
I understand what your trying to do OP but this topic has been brought up numerous times and it certainly went out of wack. I've learned people use this site as a get away, a form of relaxing so to speak with fellow car enthusiast. Not sure how this thread will end up but GL.
You're correct. Not including this thread, I've done at least 3 of these here. For me, I now see these as a nice way to have a bit of fun and an interesting challenge to politely and discretely describe myself.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.