BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In various threads I read that the $2,999 Dinan software flash is being discounted by 20%, plus the 10% BMW CCA discount. I called the local Dinan dealer, BMW Gallery, and was told that while there is indeed the 20% Dinan discount, there is no BMW CCA discount and that there is an additional $135 labor charge plus tax. Is this correct, or is the dealer trying to get a higher margin?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Fwiw I was gonna have my Dinan done by Global Imports in Atl before I got rear ended and found a better option and I showed them the thread on here where someone got the bmwcca discount and they were gonna honor it. Never did get the flash as the day I got my car back from the shop was globals first day as a non dinan dealer as they dropped them due to excessive warranty claims. So I guess it depends on who you deal with and if they can be persuaded it's being done elsewhere and if not you'll take you business to them.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I got the Dinan 20% discount in December. I believe they are still offering it. When I went up to the cashier to pay, I pulled out my BMWCCA card and asked for the 10% discount I was "entititled to". Didn't ask if it applied to this modification, or "does it apply?", just asked for the discount. They gave it to me without a question asked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts