BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this warning light on my E90 330i yesterday. I have not had a chance to examine the problem thoroughly, does this mean that my headlights are no longer turning with the steering?

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have been getting a "brake" warning light flashing every once in a while on my dash. Does this mean my car needs more brake fluid or something else? Any thoughts?

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
I believe that means the adaptive headlight function is defective. The green LED next to the Auto headlamp position should also flash. Contact your BMW dealer at the next opportunity.

As for the brake thing, does the check control show a warning in red or yellow? Check the manual for details.

·
Registered
111 Posts
That is an adaptive headlight failure, meaning that the lights are not pointing into turns. Have it checked out at your local dealer.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,961 Posts
Mine just statred with this also and my headlight is totally fogged. What did the dealer say, did you have to pay for a repair?
Is your car under warranty?

·
Registered
36 Posts
No it's not under warranty. If it was I'd just take it to the dealer and not worry about it. The dealer says the bumper has to come off to remove the light. Has anyone removed a headlight like this and if so how hard/easy is it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts