BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a 2019 530xi and I have fallen in love with the napa mocha. Do you think it will look good with Bluestone Metallic?

I have had black on black for 10 years and need a change.

Does BMW have a color police to help prevent customers from making a horrible color selection? interiors + trim choices are a lot of alternatives to consider.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I think it will look good with Bluestone. I had an F10 with Space Gray with mocha and it looked great. Bluestone is pretty similar. I've got Mediterranean Blue with mocha now.

·
Premium Member
2018 540i MSport
8,747 Posts
Probably looks good with almost any exterior: White, blues (medium or dark), black, silvers/grays.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I have the mocha nappa, leather dash, luxury seats and Bluestone and I think it looks very good. I prefer some contrast so I want a lighter interior with a darker exterior or the reverse.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Mocha with Bluestone sounds good to me. I haven't looked at it recently but the online configurator used to forbid certain colour combinations. Colour police as you say.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I just ordered my second Alpine White/Mocha 5 series. Previously had an F10 diesel, this time a 540i M Sport. I love white vehicles. I think white is very striking on a BMW and the Mocha interior is a great combination.

Others say white is a rental car color, so obviously colors are very subjective!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts