1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
10,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
the guys who run it got new jobs and didnt have the time to run it anymore. there were actually posts in the forums (e46fanatics) about it. but keep checking cuz last i heard there were going to be some clearance (first come first serve) specials

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
:(

That's where I got my ECIS from.

Oh well, I get the same discount on UUC products they get, so if you're looking for UUC stuff I can get them for you. I'm also in the middle of working out something with CEC so I can POSSIBLY carry A.C. Schnitzer products as well...Possibly.

·
Registered
480 Posts
The HACK said:
:(

That's where I got my ECIS from.

Oh well, I get the same discount on UUC products they get, so if you're looking for UUC stuff I can get them for you. I'm also in the middle of working out something with CEC so I can POSSIBLY carry A.C. Schnitzer products as well...Possibly.
OOOOO, Hack if this happens you have to let me know. I am thinking of getting a set of Type III. That would work out great. let me know.

Ben:thumb:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Ben Chou said:

OOOOO, Hack if this happens you have to let me know. I am thinking of getting a set of Type III. That would work out great. let me know.

Ben:thumb:
I'll be putting in the inquiries this weekend...Right now it sounds like I can get their product to test and then return, or I can just get a flat discount on all their products, and if I want to test/evaluate it I'd have to buy it.

I'll probably set up an appointment to go down to CEC's showroom and talk to them this weekend.

·
Registered
480 Posts
The HACK said:

I'll be putting in the inquiries this weekend...Right now it sounds like I can get their product to test and then return, or I can just get a flat discount on all their products, and if I want to test/evaluate it I'd have to buy it.

I'll probably set up an appointment to go down to CEC's showroom and talk to them this weekend.
Keep me posted. Good luck.:bigpimp:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts