BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

What happened to the other Mini threads?

1487 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Chris330Ci
I know there weren't alot, but I know I had posted a couple pix awhile back... :dunno:
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Never mind, I just figured it out. :rolleyes:
check at the bottom of each model's board.

It only shows posts from last 30 days as the default.

(btw, you're doing quite a job at trying to get to 1000 :D )
Chris330ci said:


WTH? Why am I only seeing a few? :confused:
Thank you, and yes I am in rare form today! I will make it..! :bigpimp:
atyclb said:


check at the bottom of each model's board.

It only shows posts from last 30 days as the default.

(btw, you're doing quite a job at trying to get to 1000 :D )
Even posting on the mini board!! :thumbup:
Chris330ci said:


Thank you, and yes I am in rare form today! I will make it..! :bigpimp:
No fair, feigning ignorance just to get the post count up. :p
Chris330ci said:
Never mind, I just figured it out. :rolleyes:
I was going to post some more pics...really! :angel:
///Mathew said:


Even posting on the mini board!! :thumbup:
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about. :dunno: :angel:
johnlew said:


No fair, feigning ignorance just to get the post count up. :p
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top