BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
-The Mouth-
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a 2002 325i with Xenon. My xenons come on with day time runninglights and manually with the switch. but the inside lights next to the xenon lense never come on. Are they supposed to be city lights or what? and how do I turn them on???

·
-The Mouth-
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are refering to flashing high beams the xenons do that. they change in itensity but the innner lights never come on

·
-The Mouth-
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I think I figured it out: after much testing

IF DTRL are activated: inside halogens will come on during the day and will flash if stalk is pulled towards you.

If DTRL are NOT activated they will still flash if stalk is pulled towards you.

Xenons come on whn headlight switch is activated. Xenons intensify as highbeams when stalk is pushed away from you.

FINAL QUESTION:
If DTRL are activted do both the xenons AND the inside halogens come on at night when the headlight switch is activated???

·
-The Mouth-
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so if DRL are activated th innner lights will come on when the car is turned on even if the headlight switch is in the off position right?

because the only way I can get my innner lights to come on day or night is to pull the stalk towards me.

does this mean my DTRL are not activated.

(I didnt get to choose key and memory options)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.