BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a need a new muffler for sure and in alberta we dont need a catalik converder:thumbup: so a like to change it all of it but need to upgrade my car 325i 87

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you know where i can find one in canada? what about supersprint exhaust? anyone got one or know how they sound?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
ok then REMUS is out of that one magne flow then with after market cat too I am guessing sence I payed 800 from headers back..that was in canadian I payed too 5 years ago now...

·
Registered
232 Posts
we have to go mostly custom systems around here :(...remus is the only real supplyer but they are so expensive :(...getting a custom 2.5" system done at the moment, can anyone support my choice of a 2.5"?

·
Registered
194 Posts
The eta use a single pipe all the way back. His profile says he has an i so there are several options for the dual set of pipes all the way back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just checked from a Remus carrier in Toronto and they said they don't have any stock for E30 and it's discontinoused already

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i went to see a guy he can put a y just before the catalik converter and upsize to 2 1/4 inch put a resonator and a muffer at the end. so is one 2 1/4 big enouth to replace my two 1 1/4 inch stock exaust pipe?maybe i shoud go with bigger 2 1/2 or 3 inch?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i am going with take the 2 pipe put a y just after the flex and put a 2 1/2 inch pipe all the way to the end , i will give you some info how it turn out.( will propably screem) love it:thumbup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i went to see a guy he can put a y just before the catalik converter and upsize to 2 1/4 inch put a resonator and a muffer at the end. so is one 2 1/4 big enouth to replace my two 1 1/4 inch stock exaust pipe?maybe i shoud go with bigger 2 1/2 or 3 inch?
sorry my stock exaust is two 1 3/4 inch.:dunno:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts