BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Hi guys i feel stupid but what is the button between my drivers window and rear drivers side window buttons? iv hit it and i didn't see anything... please help!:dunno:

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
The blank one?

Thats like a lock button so passengers in the back seats cant control the windows when that button is pressed

·
Somebody stop me....
3,696 Posts
Which is stupid because I'm the person who likes to light up the car and lock the windows, and the passenger can still roll down the window regardless of the button being in or not.

·
some kid
10,495 Posts
It's only for the rear doors... If the button disabled the passenger seat, then your passenger would just hit the unlock button then roll down his window. What kind of person do you travel with that you can't tell to keep the window closed, anyway? :dunno:

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Which is stupid because I'm the person who likes to light up the car and lock the windows, and the passenger can still roll down the window regardless of the button being in or not.
It's only for the rear doors... If the button disabled the passenger seat, then your passenger would just hit the unlock button then roll down his window. What kind of person do you travel with that you can't tell to keep the window closed, anyway? :dunno:
This is why we have the button near the steering wheel lol

NO AIRZ FER PASSENGERZ

·
some kid
10,495 Posts
This is why we have the button near the steering wheel lol

NO AIRZ FER PASSENGERZ
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. The red one, right? That one locks all the windows, and the one by the shifter locks only the rear? Sorry, it's been a while since I've had a sedan.

·
Cruising 280 Top Down
6,089 Posts

·
Somebody stop me....
3,696 Posts
When I do certain things in my car people tend to want their windows down as far as they go, sometimes opening the door is necesary.

My sedan didn't have that button

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts
Mine either :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts