BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
You mean despite the baller-like appeal and the fact that it still turns heads? It's the most comfortable car I've ever been in and it just feels great to drive everyday :D

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
the closest dealer has the best combination latte/cappuccino/espresso/etc machine around. we all know how much time 7ser owners spend at the dealer.

·
President
8,099 Posts
the closest dealer has the best combination latte/cappuccino/espresso/etc machine around. we all know how much time 7ser owners spend at the dealer.
are you talking about peter pan bmw? i LOOOOOVE their coffee machine and my SA always comments how i come in for the free coffee :D

·
G Trues
863 Posts
boss status, baller status, grips the road better than a s550, clean, German, semi-powerful, just looks good!

·
Registered
428 Posts
my ex gf is having my baby. Where would I put my daughter in a Dodge Viper? enough said. grew up with german cars benz's and bimmers. Couldnt decide between the E55 AMG, 750Li or the ClS 550. Went with the bimmer its the biggest and handles amazingly. Plus baller status like mentioned above.

·
Registered
12,022 Posts
because I could....:eek:

·
Registered
534 Posts
because it got better MPG than a 545i sport....

·
The Entertainment Guru
11,119 Posts
I was a skeptical on my previous decision to buy my first 745i over a Benz E55 and other options. But needless to say that I got a 750i (practically the same with modest power and slight aesthetic changes) cause I loved my first 7 so much! I am a "car enthusiast" and I have owned many rides and trucks. The 7 is just "Timeless". The overall dimensions, looks, power, comfort, amenities... simply can not be had in other car for anywhere near the price. It combines just enough power/comfort/status ratio to stand the test of time. It is quite simply a bargain when purchased pre-owned, but even new it is worth every dime.

·
Registered
872 Posts
even tho some would say I'm to young to be driving a 7(just turned 25), i think EVERYONE should own a 7 just so they get to experience what a real vehicle should drive and feel like. regardless of age, this vehicle delivers all aspects of a luxury vehicle plus some. I originally wanted to purchase an M5 but after driving the 7 i told myself that i need one of these in my life. Comfort level was up to par since I've had a very serious back injury and surgery, roominess was absolutely amazing since i can fit all necessary items in the vehicle(wheelchair & walker) and fill up the car with 4 of the boys with baggage's and head to Vegas! and trust me having a 5k lbs car move like the way it does i have no complaints in the power department. then comes all 453,998 convenience options!!! just couldn't say no

love my car

·
the cleanest1
2,632 Posts
I had a choice between 03 s600 and 03 745Li. S600 was nice since its the top of the line but even though the bimmer i got is not v12 like the benz but it just looks better to my opinion. Benz looks nice but everything looks just kinda simple and hidden. BMW has all these buttons everywhere, when i first got it in for the first time i didnt know where to start. I started pushing random buttons to see what they do. Idrive has alot to play with. Its funny when someone ask to testdrive your car and they dont know how to start the car and put it gear. Now thats what i like.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I had a choice between 03 s600 and 03 745Li. S600 was nice since its the top of the line but even though the bimmer i got is not v12 like the benz but it just looks better to my opinion. Benz looks nice but everything looks just kinda simple and hidden. BMW has all these buttons everywhere, when i first got it in for the first time i didnt know where to start. I started pushing random buttons to see what they do. Idrive has alot to play with. Its funny when someone ask to testdrive your car and they dont know how to start the car and put it gear. Now thats what i like.
i love it and HATE IT!!!!

i get a car wash once every 4-5 days and my friends sit in the car and try to move it a little or drive it around the block and they spray the FUGGIN WINDSHIELD WIPERS & SPRAYERS!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

like the windshield wipers and sprayers arent enought, the headlight and the nightvision camera sprayers go off too!!!!

so completely ruins the car wash.

·
Porsche Ex-Pat
660 Posts
kid #2 was on the way. Needed something bigger for a booster and an infant car seat on the occasions when they were both with me.

I am VERY surprised to say, I have had it 3 years and I still enjoy driving it. I have only had one car in my life longer.

Not sure if it is the car or the fact that I have no $$ to spend on anything newer/better/more exciting these days :cry:

Still working towards a 360 by my 40th birthday! We'll see.

·
The Entertainment Guru
11,119 Posts
i love it and HATE IT!!!!

i get a car wash once every 4-5 days and my friends sit in the car and try to move it a little or drive it around the block and they spray the FUGGIN WINDSHIELD WIPERS & SPRAYERS!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

like the windshield wipers and sprayers arent enought, the headlight and the nightvision camera sprayers go off too!!!!

so completely ruins the car wash.
LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel ya pain bro. It's not been a prob at the car wash but a couple valets did it. And the thing is... it blasts spray for several seconds!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
this car suits me the most, perhaps out of any other car out there. i love the big and muscular body style, looks tougher than a charger

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I got a 7 for a few reasons:
1. Best bang for the buck, where else can you get a v12 for under 80K?
2. No other car is as comfy nor sporty. S class is to much of a boat, A8L W12 too hard to find with Bang and Olfusen.
3. Local dealer servicing
4. Free Maintainance
5. Exterior Design, it's sporty yet elegant, and doesn't look like a 6 yr old drew the wheel arches
6. Interior Design, it's nice, warm and inviting while being comfy and solid.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts