BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Was checking out Gran Coupes on Google Images when this beast came up: http://www.autojunk.nl/2014/01/bmw-6serie-gran-coupe
I am trying to figure out what bas been done/added to this car to make it look like that, more specifically:

The rims look like an original model from BMW except that they are black, does BMW have those in black or would I have to paint those myself?

The Carbon front lip and side markers look really sweet on the car, probably aftermarket but in my opinion they arent over the top unlike some others, big question is where to get that lip and Side markers?

Any other parts I forgot to mention I need to make a 640i with M sport pakkage look like that?_a__a2_

·
Registered
6 Posts
sometimes dealer add black optic package to the car..

lately I see a lot of Audi cars has black optics on it.

or I think M series have carbon package which rear lip spoiler and body kit is made of carbon fiber

I have 640i GC with M package and does not have front body kit like that.

It is definitely after market front body kit with blacked out side blinker and rims

one of my friend paint his M3 rims, I am not sure what is called but it is not real paint it is some kind fluid film spray.

since it is film, somehow you don't like it, you can peel it off.

if you are looking for real paint with look excellent you have to take it to the body shop

I am not sure how much you have experience on the paint job, but if you don't have a lot of paint experience then I would not recommend you to do it.

ask local BMW or Audi dealer about their local body shop for those and find out how much they charge for it

·
Registered
15 Posts
The front lip is by Hammam

The roof,window trim,handel trim and side markers look like Shadowline wraps.

The wheels are stock BMW 19" 373M,Wheels come powdwercoated gloss black.

The black front kidney grills and Black / White badges are all over ebay.

The mirror covers are painted to match body color,Just buy a second set of cover have the painted then replace.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts