BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a restaurant when someone backed up into my car. He came inside and told me. There was a little bit of paint missing on my front bumper near the fog light of my 02 325i. We both decided that it would be better to skip going though insurance if the cost to fix the front bumper isn't too much. So tomorrow, the 19th of december, I am going to get quotes on how much it cost to get the bumper fixed, then I am going to call the guy that hit me and see if he wants to give me the cash or go through insurance.

Now lets say it cost $250 and he decides to give me the cash. Would you rather just get the bumper fixed or use that money towards an m3 style or Mtech 2 style bumper? I've been thinking about getting one of those bumpers for awhile and I can just use the money he gives me towards one. Also a couple of questions about getting a new bumper. Does anyone know a good website to get one of the bumpers I mentioned with new fogs? Also I live in New York so maybe a website where the shipping cost won't be too much for where I live. I also would need a bumper that bolts right on. I don't want to have to make any new holes or anything. And are there any other things I would need to know about buying and putting on a new front bumper? Thank you. All help would be appreciated!

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,977 Posts
I'd get the new bumper for sure. PM SolidJake and ask him where he got his bumper. He is in NYC too.

·
Tilted, Brim low Brim low
408 Posts
Damn f#%*ing Mafia Guy, (Should I Walk To his house to Collect My Money? Or Get The Boys to Do It For Me?) lmao

Honestly I'll get The New Bumber Though...Once you call him Again Be Like...

(Better Have My Money CHUMP, You dont wanna Get Reported Do You Little Man?")

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn f#%*ing Mafia Guy, (Should I Walk To his house to Collect My Money? Or Get The Boys to Do It For Me?) lmao

Honestly I'll get The New Bumber Though...Once you call him Again Be Like...

(Better Have My Money CHUMP, You dont wanna Get Reported Do You Little Man?")
hahaha... it also seemed like the bumper was shifted over a little bit... i hope its not a problem or anything... but i talked to the guy and hes gonna give me 300 and im gonna use that towards a new bumper. I just need a bumper thats easy to install where i can do it myself. im gonna be pissed if something is messed up with the fitment cause the bumper shifted over to one side.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i ordered it from umnitza... im hopeing it all goes well. Ill post up pics when its done in 2 weeks or so

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no problem. I hope all goes well and theres no problems installing it especially since my bumper now got hit. quick question umnitza... does the bumper come primed or do i have to get it painted and primed?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts