What should i pay

1753 10
guys, need help again...

Just trying to figur out what should I pay for below configuration,

2013 328i xDrive

Metallic color
Leather Dakota Black

Sport Line, Premium Package, Tech. Package

Heated Front Seat, Harman Kardon premium Sound.

When i configure this on BMWUSA.COM MRPS comes to 50,020 USD...What should be the good buying price?
The BMW config invoice is 46,165 USD

I also have the team usa incentive coupan code for 1000 USD[/QUOTE]
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Have you run your specifics thru truecar.com & edmunds.com's "true market value" estimator? Good places to get real-world prices.
guys, need help again...

Just trying to figur out what should I pay for below configuration,

2013 328i xDrive

Metallic color
Leather Dakota Black

Sport Line, Premium Package, Tech. Package

Heated Front Seat, Harman Kardon premium Sound.

When i configure this on BMWUSA.COM MRPS comes to 50,020 USD...What should be the good buying price?
The BMW config invoice is 46,165 USD

I also have the team usa incentive coupan code for 1000 USD
The problem is, edmonds and all don't have the real data yet since the car is new and they dint have the enough history when i check there couple weeks back...
Yeah, I ran into the same problem researching the X1. I worked out a $600-over-invoice final price by getting quotes from multiple dealers and having them compete for my business. Maybe use the search feature to see if board members are posting the quotes they're getting.
The problem is, edmonds and all don't have the real data yet since the car is new and they dint have the enough history when i check there couple weeks back...
Does anyone have any idea about avg discount on MRPS? Because i checked with one dealer and he told me the price that was way above i was expecting. It was more then the MRPS when i configur a car on bmw website. What the hell? I thought he might have included the taxes and other charges. I aaked him to confirm that and he said taxes are not included...he gave me the price quote like below,

MRPS(which was more then BMW website-3.5% discount)= buying price(which was also more then the MRPS on bmw website) LOL:)
I have two team USA code since I attended 2 team USA events...can I use both of them and get 2K discount?
Maybe if you buy 2 cars... Maybe.
I have two team USA code since I attended 2 team USA events...can I use both of them and get 2K discount?
No, on one car purchase...
Hehe, I can picture now someone following the Team USA around the country to all their events and then presenting their dealer with 100 coupons to get a free M5... ;)
That sounds awesome :)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.