Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey John...

I was jus' wondering what time Bimmerfest is scheduled to be over by, or what time do we plan to go on the "road rally" and how long would that take.

I'm kinda working plans around bimmerfest and would like to know an estimated time for everyone to go home :D

Thanks.
Richard

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,388 Posts
Black Majik said:
Hey John...

I was jus' wondering what time Bimmerfest is scheduled to be over by, or what time do we plan to go on the "road rally" and how long would that take.

I'm kinda working plans around bimmerfest and would like to know an estimated time for everyone to go home :D

Thanks.
Richard

Here's a recap:

The gates to BimmerFest open at 9:00 am sharp (not 10:00). We will have everyone sign in upon arrival. The caravans might arrive a bit late ~ please plan on getting here as close to 9:00 am as possible (but not before). The clinics begins at 10:00 and will run through 11:30... The clinics will include "Programming Your BMW's Car & Key Memory", "Taking European Delivery Of Your Next BMW", "M3 Steering Wheel Install & Homelink Install Clinic", "E46 Demon Eyes Install Clinic", "XPel Clear Bra Install Clinic", and "Dent Master's Paintless Dent Repair Clinic"... Lunch and general mingling will occur from 11:00 until 1:30. After lunch will come "The Battle Of The Bimmers Competition", and the day will wind down with the "Bimmerfest Road Rally". We will be following the same route as last year ~ Hwy 101 North to Los Olivos (where Hwy 154 Begins) and back to Santa Barbara via Hwy 154, San Marcos Pass.

So, the Road Rally will begin probably around 2:00-->2:30, depending on how long it takes to serve the food. The route runs about an hour and a half, so figure being done around 3:30 or 4:00.

Some folks staying in town might be getting together later at a bar or restaurant.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts