BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other nite, oh what a disaster, I was all ready to wash my car. Next thing I know was... my Zaino car wash bottle was no where to be found. Alright alright, yes, I probably left it at the car wash place last time I washed my car. :banghead: :banghead:
Anyways, I wanted so much to give my baby a bath so I decided to go to the nearest store to get one. So my question is, if those over the counters are the only choices you have, which one will you get??

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Will keep Meguiar's as backup then.... never know what im gonna forget next... :p

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
I forgot to add... if you're looking for wax locally the regular blue Zymol wax that you find at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. always seems to get good marks, even when compared with the mail order stuff when it comes to longevity and shine. It is pretty inexpensive and I love the smell of it.

--SONET

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again guys.

That nite I was looking at the Meguiar's #20 polymer sealant. Is it any good? Quite expensive, 20 bucks. Looks like its a wax/polish, with this price, I can get almost 2 bottles of Zaino wax. So why will people wanna buy this sealant thing..:dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Z bottles are 8 ounces and the #20 bottle is 16 ounces. :) But still...good question. Why would anyone get #20? I suppose it's a good product for the average detailer who isn't as anal about their cars as we are.

Does Klasse sold at the local MB dealerships count? Hehe, it not, then I'd probably use Eagle One & Meguiars for just about everything. :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Intermezzo said:
Z bottles are 8 ounces and the #20 bottle is 16 ounces. :) But still...good question. Why would anyone get #20? I suppose it's a good product for the average detailer who isn't as anal about their cars as we are.

Does Klasse sold at the local MB dealerships count? Hehe, it not, then I'd probably use Eagle One & Meguiars for just about everything. :D
Was shopping for car washing stuff for my old honda. Got one bottle of that Meguair #20. I will try it out and see how it compares with Zaino.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.