BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

What would you do?

• Keep it.

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recreate the scenes from the movie, then sell it.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sell it.

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • What contest??

Votes: 4 13.3%

What would you do if you won the 'Star' M5?

1364 Views 12 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Patrick
I was thinking about this last night and would probably sell it. I bet you could get more than the car is worth. I would love to own an M5, but I could pay off my car and have a good chunk-o-change left over. Never hurts to dream right. :D
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Sell it, use the fund for the upcoming M3 CSL :)
:thumb:
Alex Baumann said:
Sell it, use the fund for the upcoming M3 CSL :)
Def. sell it. The M5 is a nice car, but I would much rather have the cash and use it to pay off my car and to buy some Dinan engine mods.
Keep it. Then again, although I'd prefer to drive a 3-series (especially on track days), I have no problem with driving a 5-series.

Look closely at my sig and you'll see a baby seat in the back. :p
I'd sell it and put the cash towards an M3. Maybe Madonna would go for a ride with me to break it in?:bigpimp:
pay tax on the value of it
How do you enter? First the BMWCCA M3 drawing (still have no entries), now this. I feel so left out. :(

--SONET
http://www.bmwfilms.com/site_layout/contest/contest.asp
SONET said:
How do you enter? First the BMWCCA M3 drawing (still have no entries), now this. I feel so left out. :(

--SONET
Considering what Madonna fans were paying on eBay for copies of The HIRE, you could probably make a killing selling that M5.
Definitely put it up for auction. Gotta be worth more than MSRP with the signature. Maybe could get both an new M5 and M3. M3 for the commuter car. :lmao:
Keep it, try to pay the car tax on it, go bankrupt and end up driving a Lada. :D

Patrick
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.