BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a '74 BMW 2002. I'm doing some mechanic work to it and while i had it in my garage I had the door windows rolled down. It's been in there for 2 days. sometime in the that time period apparently my wifes cat has climbed in there and done business on the back seat. There is a small pile of chit on the hat rack. I've already shoveled it off of there but it still stinks something terrible. I bought some son of a gun cleaner but it doesn't help. what do i use to kill that gawdawful odor?

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
classy man said:
I just bought a '74 BMW 2002. I'm doing some mechanic work to it and while i had it in my garage I had the door windows rolled down. It's been in there for 2 days. sometime in the that time period apparently my wifes cat has climbed in there and done business on the back seat. There is a small pile of chit on the hat rack. I've already shoveled it off of there but it still stinks something terrible. I bought some son of a gun cleaner but it doesn't help. what do i use to kill that gawdawful odor?
Stick a sheet of Febreeze or Bounce in there...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Classy, what I would do is take yer kuttin torch, cut off the whole back section of that thar Biemer and weld the bed off'n yer Chevy truck you wrecked last time you got drunk and drove. Den yew kin karry ALL yer kids when yew and Ma get over to Mulletville fer drinkin and fightin, and on the way home Ma can drive while yew sleep it off in the back of that thar Biemer truck. Yew hillbilly.

Then maybe yew kin jack that sucker up and put big tiars on it and enter the traktir pools and sech through the South. Yew hillbilly. Maybe that ther Jon guy wale sponsore yew and send yew monie.

Jon, please. Put an age limit on the cars the posters can have. Obviously Classy is either a troll or the worst damn mechanic I've ever heard of, even if I DID find the link relating to Bavarian Water Pump Works.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh and here's another mr wise guy. you think your'e all that mr. "elf and wolf" ? huh? you know so much as too make fun of my talking? well aren't you just better than me. and i bet you did find that link. you think i'm a hillbilly but who knew more? huh? yea, thought that was the answer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts