BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
All of the BMW dealer web sites talk all about the "specials"... "incentives" and ""rebates".... most change at the start of each new month......RESEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND....... "know before you go".

Those other sites you're looking at don't always have the most accurate or complete info...... check the dealer sites...... and they can differ from region to region.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The BMW website is the place to see current promotions/incentives for every zip code. The zip code of the dealer, of course.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you order a specific car, for ex my wife likes the cognac, do u still negotiate the same 10-12% off mark? Any experience with ordering a specific car ... I have never driven a x3 and I keep hearing road noise, so was thinking acoustic glass which many stock cars don’t have.
Thx in advance

·
Registered
630 Posts
I just ordered a car and the dealers offer was just shy of 7% off MSRP for a 2021 X3 M40i. Also have a cash incentive from USAA that brings it to about 8.5% below MSRP. And I'm in a small market in New Orleans... shop around, get dealer bidding against each other.

And acoustic glass is no longer an option for ***8216;21 MY.

Edit: disclosure, I did mot buy from the dealer in NOLA. Sales guy kept telling the factory is back up because of the virus, could be months before you get a car if ordered (6 months for a car from Germany!). Dealer I eventually ordered from called BS and they were able to modify an X3 already slated for production.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yes, I know which is why I went to another dealer. Clearly he was pushing to buy from inventory.... ordered yesterday with production scheduled for week 36/last week of August.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Back in late February (pre-Covid) I ordered my X3. It was built, shipped and delivered to me 17 days later!!....Great car!!....no need to spend the "M" money because its plenty powerful and quick for me, after all its not a race car....LOL....and I seldom need to go faster than 90+mph nor do I need to "race off the line"....LOL

·
Registered
687 Posts
Back in late February (pre-Covid) I ordered my X3. It was built, shipped and delivered to me 17 days later!!....Great car!!
We ordered a 19 30i back in 10/18 and love it even more today and you will too! :thumbup: It's smooth, luxurious, goes like hell and handles great! What more could you want?;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just ordered a car and the dealers offer was just shy of 7% off MSRP for a 2021 X3 M40i. Also have a cash incentive from USAA that brings it to about 8.5% below MSRP. And I'm in a small market in New Orleans... shop around, get dealer bidding against each other.

And acoustic glass is no longer an option for '21 MY.

Edit: disclosure, I did mot buy from the dealer in NOLA. Sales guy kept telling the factory is back up because of the virus, could be months before you get a car if ordered (6 months for a car from Germany!). Dealer I eventually ordered from called BS and they were able to modify an X3 already slated for production.
- has anyone experience with the difference the acccoustic glass made - reason for discontinuing?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have the standard glass in my new 2020 X3 and I'm very pleased with the sound deadening. The car is quiet.....but then again I almost always drive while listening to the radio or XM....and if the weather is nice I always have the sunroof open and maybe the drivers side window too.......

I wonder how many actually drive without the radio playing and all windows closed?

·
Registered
733 Posts
I have the standard glass in my new 2020 X3 and I'm very pleased with the sound deadening. The car is quiet.....but then again I almost always drive while listening to the radio or XM....and if the weather is nice I always have the sunroof open and maybe the drivers side window too.......

I wonder how many actually drive without the radio playing and all windows closed?
This......

·
Premium Member
221 Posts

Same here. 2020 30e standard glass, dead quiet.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts