BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An interesting download from the Port Hueneme web site shows the company our ED BMWs are keeping on the voyage from Bremerhaven.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My best guess is that the WWL Isolde (the ship my car arrived on) was among 858 BMWs, 670 Volvos, 47 POVs (privately owned vehicles) . Don't have a clue re hh/bar/pacro. It apparently took 2 days to off-load the ship using two shifts.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
An interesting download from the Port Hueneme web site shows the company our ED BMWs are keeping on the voyage from Bremerhaven.
Do you have a current or active link that would update the one posted? I see the posted one is as of July something.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
224 Posts
Try this one:

http://www.portofhueneme.org/documents/200707261923-VESSELSCHED.pdf

It shows the vessel schedule out to August 25th.
Is that the whole list. When I search the Wallenius Wilhelmsen site, it tells me my car (VIN #) is on the Maersk Tide, due in Port Hueneme on August 19th, but the calendar lists only the Centaurus Leader arriving on the 19th, with no other ships carrying BMW any time close to the 19th. Kimbo1, I know your not an expert on this, just doing a service for us all, thanks. Thoughts anyone? :dunno:

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts
Don't have a clue re hh/bar/pacro. It apparently took 2 days to off-load the ship using two shifts.
Google has been amusing if useless:

Pancyprian Association of Car Rental Owners
Paducah-Area Community Reuse Organization

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, here it is, direct from the Port of Hueneme:

hh stands for High and Heavy. Various equipment that is of odd shapes
and sizes and normally pretty heavy. Road building stuff, and all sorts
of whatnot.

Ceres is the Stevedoring company charged with unloading the cargo.

Inch is Inchcape shipping the company that owns or is chartering the
vessel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts