Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how's it going? I'm new here so I hope I can depend on you guys for some good advice. In 5 weeks my steel gray m3 coupe will be coming into Shelby BMW. Got it with 19's fully loaded. So see you guys around. Thanks.

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Hey There!

Welcome aboard!

There's lots of B'fest guys in SoCal so I'm sure you'll have occassion to hook up with some of us for drives, DIY sessions, AutoX's, detail clinics, etc.

:thumbup:

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
let's see some pics

BTW, don't forget to post some pics in the Bimmerfest Showroom board. :)

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
back on the soap box

Remember to take pics of the car BEFORE you take it off the lot! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
SGSMGM3 said:
Hey how's it going? I'm new here so I hope I can depend on you guys for some good advice. In 5 weeks my steel gray m3 coupe will be coming into Shelby BMW. Got it with 19's fully loaded. So see you guys around. Thanks.
Congrats on your new purchase SGSMGM3, are you paying anything over MSRP?

I had a few bad run-ins with a salesman there for over pressuring me to lease. So I went somewhere else.

How was your service?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didn't have any problems with my salesman. I bought my car from Shelly BMW out here in Orange County. The salesman Yi Wen is a cool guy. I bought my car for mid 50's with 19's, Smg and premium package. And the mark up was $2500, but I don't even think I got charged for it. My dad is a good business man. My car gets here the 15th.

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
SGSMGM3 said:
I didn't have any problems with my salesman. I bought my car from Shelly BMW out here in Orange County. The salesman Yi Wen is a cool guy. I bought my car for mid 50's with 19's, Smg and premium package. And the mark up was $2500, but I don't even think I got charged for it. My dad is a good business man. My car gets here the 15th.
did I miss color? congrats tho :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts