BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all you people have me worried..ok i know this is a forum used to discuss problems, but since browsing all the problems you guys are having with ur bimmers, im now a bit paranoid that my new 3 is gunna break down....suddenly :eek:

i love my car...

·
There and back again
2,601 Posts
De_UnKnOwN_1 said:
im now a bit paranoid that my new 3 is gunna break down....suddenly :eek:
I think it is very unlikely that your car is going to leave you stranded somewhere (unless you have runflats, no spare, and manage to shred the tire). Most of the problems reported seem to be annoyances of one kind or another.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Terry's right. You're not likely to get stranded someplace, though anyone who bought a BMW thinking it was going to be a worry-free, reliable car is just a moron.

You have to EXPECT to have problems, and be thankful when you don't.

·
ELmO
362 Posts
XD, such super customer control when customres have ot accept problems..XD.

·
Banned
0 Posts
elmalloc said:
XD, such super customer control when customres have ot accept problems..XD.
I have never heard of a car that didnt break.

In fact, I look forward to things breaking, I get to upgrade!

Sadly, BMW puts such funtional parts on, I have trouble causing failures.

Oh well, I guess I'll keep trying. :D

·
Registered
2015 335 M-Sport Mineral Gray
6,346 Posts
I have owned a BMW since October 1997. I have yet to have a mechanical breakdown, much less being left stranded. :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I dont think your car will break down, you may however had quality issues with the car ? But if you have had it a while and not noticed anything then you might be a lucky one !

I love BMW's too but are hesitant to buy another one with the amount of quality problems that I have had, I have owned Subaru's for the past 5 years and never had combined the amount of problems I have had with my 3 Series !

Anyway good luck and keep an eye and ear out !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts