Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at changing to 20" wheels and tires. Having a difficult time finding a style I like with the correct hub and offset. While I see spacers that convert the 74.1 hub to 72.56, older style wheel to newer hub, I am not seeing spacers that convert 72.56 to 74.1. Most the wheels I have found seem to have the 74.1 hub and I may need 5-10mm spacer

·
Super Moderator
8,322 Posts
Check the DIY section there should be some info there. Click open the 6 Series tab & it will open the other forums, showing the DIY Section.

·
Super Moderator
8,322 Posts
The DIY is kind of hidden, unless you no where to look. If that doesn't help, there tons on wheel threads. There is also a wheel comparison chart for all BMW wheels showing the specs.

·
Oberstleutnant
3 Posts
Not to hijack this thread....I was curious if I can mount my front wheels style 121 on the rear of my 2005 645Ci. I realize the front wheels have a ET of 14 and the rear wheels have an ET of 18. I have an extra set of front wheels and was going to attempt to have the same size wheel on the front and rear.

·
Super Moderator
8,322 Posts
Not to hijack this thread....I was curious if I can mount my front wheels style 121 on the rear of my 2005 645Ci. I realize the front wheels have a ET of 14 and the rear wheels have an ET of 18. I have an extra set of front wheels and was going to attempt to have the same size wheel on the front and rear.
There are people that run the front wheels all the way around with there winter tires, that is not a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts