Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been asked 1000's of times. but I can't find it, has anyone who has damaged there wheel had the place or a place fix it? I know one exists, I can't find it tho. I have a chip I would like to get fixed. I thought someone repaired wheels just like new, kinda like the guys that travel around and fix dents or dings. If anyone knows let me know, and if they worked on the wheel right then or had to have it sent off..thanks for the advice... :thumb:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am no where near you but I'm sure there is someone in your area that can help. Call your BMW dealer and ask the service department if they can reccomend someone to fix your wheel.

I had a nasty curb scrape on my front wheel. I took the wheel to my local tire dealer and he sent it off to Vancouver. They strip the wheel and refinish it just like new. You cannot tell which wheel was repaired. It's not cheap though. I paid about $235 Canadian but hey, that's only about $25 in US money right ? ;)

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
330Ci cabriolet said:
I am no where near you but I'm sure there is someone in your area that can help. Call your BMW dealer and ask the service department if they can reccomend someone to fix your wheel.

I had a nasty curb scrape on my front wheel. I took the wheel to my local tire dealer and he sent it off to Vancouver. They strip the wheel and refinish it just like new. You cannot tell which wheel was repaired. It's not cheap though. I paid about $235 Canadian but hey, that's only about $25 in US money right ? ;)
oh my god, how much is that in US money really? I have a chip and one on the very edge somehow, its like the clear can chip :mad:

·
Registered
180 Posts
That translates to about $150.00 US. My cost also included shipping charges there and back plus the 14% tax we love to pay our government. Hopefully your costs will me much less. If you are a perfectionist like me, you will see that wheel chip every time you look at your car so might as well get it fixed. Good luck.

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
330Ci cabriolet said:
That translates to about $150.00 US. My cost also included shipping charges there and back plus the 14% tax we love to pay our government. Hopefully your costs will me much less. If you are a perfectionist like me, you will see that wheel chip every time you look at your car so might as well get it fixed. Good luck.
thanks..I bet I am worse than you... ha :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts