BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just registered on the site and have a question that I hope someone can answer for me. I posted this in the wheel and tire section but figure I may get more info in this section. My wife has a 2006 325i and is wanting to put a set of rims on it. I have a friend that has his old M3 wheels with brand new Nitto rubber on it (255/40 in the rear and 235/40 in the front-he thinks thats the tire sizes) and he wants to sell them to me for $700. Will these fit on her car? The car is 100% stock suspension also. Im a Subaru guy so I dont know anything about BMW's. Thanks for the help, and if anyone has any pics that would be great. John

·
Flying monkey herder
8,168 Posts
if they are off of an M3, you will need to roll fenders and possibly max out your camber.
the offsets are too aggressive for a non m car.
the tires are also not correct, non M cars use same diameter tires front and rear, you would need 265/35/18 for the rear to match the fronts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the tire size front to rear matter? Just incase you know, what is the offset for the stock 325I in comparison to the m3 wheel. Thanks for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts