BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealers, when do you expect to take delivery of your first E92s, whether for demonstration or for sale? My understanding is that production started in June or July, suggesting that you ought to be receiving at least one or two of these cars to show to potential customers sometime in August. Any idea about this, or does a truck just appear one day?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
From pics we've seen posted here, those first cars are ALREADY AT dealers.

·
Banned
8,650 Posts
The bigger question...

When are the first E92's going to be here with matching interior door panels? :rofl:

·
I know a thing or two...
7,439 Posts

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those, I think, are MFR cars, not for show or display.

TD said:
From pics we've seen posted here, those first cars are ALREADY AT dealers.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you. East and West Coast the same date?

SARAFIL said:
Dealer "launch" cars will be shipped on August 25th.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In my experience, whenever BMW introduces a new model, they always make sure that no dealers get preferential treatment. I don't know if this is nationwide or regionwide, but when a new car comes out, all dealers in the area get their first cars on the same day.

TD said:
This post (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158879) implies that customer cars could be here within 2-3 weeks.

Would BMWNA hold them at port for a few weeks just to make them arrive after the official "release date"?

·
I know a thing or two...
7,439 Posts
Robert A said:
Thank you. East and West Coast the same date?
This came from Eastern Region Distribution, I'm guessing the other parts of the US will be similar but might be +/- a few days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.