BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gadget Freak
Joined
·
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm guessing the only time the dealer will do below invoice is when the 07s arrive and they need to remove the 06s on the lot?

I saw a very nice 325i at my local dealer close to the options i am looking for, but wondering if i wait too long it will be gone. :mad:

They way i see it, if i can get a cheap 325i NOW then awsome if i cant, then i'd rather do E.D on a 335i.
 

·
Freude am Fahren
Joined
·
19,698 Posts
Agni said:
I'm guessing the only time the dealer will do below invoice is when the 07s arrive and they need to remove the 06s on the lot?

I saw a very nice 325i at my local dealer close to the options i am looking for, but wondering if i wait too long it will be gone.

They way i see it, if i can get a cheap 325i NOW then awsome if i cant, then i'd rather do E.D on a 335i.
Wow, two really different cars.

Can't really compare.

Get what you want - the thrill of the deal is short lived v. the thrill of driving the car you want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
below invoice for a BMW. you're dreaming, right ? :)

I think the best you can get is invoice, which is what I got because he is my friend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
yes

Jspira said:
the thrill of the deal is short lived v. the thrill of driving the car you want.
couldn't agree more! The only regret I have about my 330i is that I didn't get it sooner.

I drove a Ford Contour since '98 and it was approx. 20k. It provided no joy of driving. For 40k I drive a 330i and it puts a huge smile on my face every time I look at it, get inside it, drive it, talk about it, etc...
I say buy what you want and enjoy life. It's too short not to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,848 Posts
Here in IN, Feb would be a good time to get a new car. Dealers statewide would have to pay taxes on unsold new cars or trucks. They'd do the best trying to get rid of them on their lots.
 

·
Tar Heel Faithful
Joined
·
14,127 Posts
I think its pretty unlikely you'll be finding a new 325i below invoice even at this point. Just pay a bit over invoice and be glad you're not paying for an '07.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
I think if you go in now and negotiate you should be able to get a good deal, especially if it is for a car they have on thier lot now. They are already offering some discounts to normal rates. I just leased a new 330xi, when I started looking a couple of months ago the interest rate for a lease was I think 6.9. Then last month it dropped to 5.9 and when I went to actually buy a few weeks ago they (I'm not sure if this was the dealer, BMW Canada or BMW NA) had an offer of 4.9%.
 

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
Joined
·
3,585 Posts
Jspira said:
Get what you want - the thrill of the deal is short lived v. the thrill of driving the car you want.
How true. + tack on the ED experience, it becomes a "no brainer."
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top