BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered Poseur
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find the info by searching. If I want a 2005 530i, when must I order? I see that bmwusa.com has 2006 pricing, but I can't tell if BMW is still manufacturing 2005 cars.

thanks,
Greg

·
I know a thing or two...
7,440 Posts
em-dash said:
Hello,

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find the info by searching. If I want a 2005 530i, when must I order? I see that bmwusa.com has 2006 pricing, but I can't tell if BMW is still manufacturing 2005 cars.

thanks,
Greg
They started making 2006 5-series this month.

·
Registered
207 Posts
em-dash said:
Hello,

thanks,
Greg
That's right. You can only order 2006 ED 5 series

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have a hypothetical question, something I'm curious about, because I started out (back in January) intending to order a 2005 325 through ED, then learned that the production has ended, can only get a 2006, an e90, which I'm very likely going to do, am very excited about... but I wonder, if someone would still want the 2005 model, is it possible to inquire whether there are some sitting in inventory over there, to see if there is one which has options/color which are agreeable, and still arrange an ED of this vehicle?

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
eimSD said:
.... if someone would still want the 2005 model, is it possible to inquire whether there are some sitting in inventory over there, to see if there is one which has options/color which are agreeable, and still arrange an ED of this vehicle?...
In a word... YES!!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
eimSD said:
I have a hypothetical question, something I'm curious about, because I started out (back in January) intending to order a 2005 325 through ED, then learned that the production has ended, can only get a 2006, an e90, which I'm very likely going to do, am very excited about... but I wonder, if someone would still want the 2005 model, is it possible to inquire whether there are some sitting in inventory over there, to see if there is one which has options/color which are agreeable, and still arrange an ED of this vehicle?
Probably too late for ED.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just curious, when did your dealer say you could take delivery of your E90? Have you received any pricing info? I'm considering ordering a '05 325Ci, but I might be swayed into buying an E90 sedan.

·
Registered
302 Posts
sndamssg said:
Just curious, when did your dealer say you could take delivery of your E90? Have you received any pricing info? I'm considering ordering a '05 325Ci, but I might be swayed into buying an E90 sedan.
I haven't made arrangements with a dealer yet, am planning to by the end of this month. I'm hoping for a late June delivery in Munich. The e90 forum has info on when pricing should be available, last I saw was it's expected on the 23rd of this month. Have seen speculations of a 2 - 3% increase, and a 2 -3 $K increase; hopefully those who think 2 - 3% are right!

Edie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.