BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
nate328Ci said:
post pics of his new 330? :dunno:
Visually it is mod-free, so it looks the same as every other black 330i (2002 w/facelift or 2003) with sport package. I got to wash it this weekend, so it is really shinny, but other than that there is nothing special appearance wise.

My GF actually volunteered to help clean the car. She single-handedly vacuumed the interior!:thumbup:

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
I also do not have a digital camera. I am not interested in anything non-SLR style, but I do not yet want to commit to the $,$$$ expense of one of those yet.

I think for Christmas I will buy someone who is close to me a normal (point & shoot) digital camera. Then on the occasion when I may want it to take a picture of my car for Nate, I will be able to accommodate.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: When is CD-55 going to

CD-55 said:

Visually it is mod-free, so it looks the same as every other black 330i (2002 w/facelift or 2003) with sport package. I got to wash it this weekend, so it is really shinny, but other than that there is nothing special appearance wise.

My GF actually volunteered to help clean the car. She single-handedly vacuumed the interior!:thumbup:
Post a picture of your GF washing the car :D :p

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Re: Re: When is CD-55 going to

CD-55 said:

Way to be :thumbup: :thumbup:

Let her vacuum the carpets so she wont get swirl marks on the paint. Women are pretty good with vacuums and kitchen appliances right?? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts