BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read that some of you have ordered th e'07 X3. When does production start and what is your pick up date.
Anyone with ED experience: Does BMW stick to the dates ? 'cause we may have to book plane/hotel etc based on that. So if BMW dates slip, we'll be in a bad situation.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
why don't you just call your dealer and tell them the date you are considering :dunno: your dealer is the only one that can confirm whether your chosen date is available, and that can usually be done within one week from your request.

this is a 5 minute phone call.

once the dealer confirms availibilty of your date, it is extremely, extremely rare that date will later become unavailable (unless you change it)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Pick the date first, then call your CA.Some of the early days in October are booked. They can usually handle about 20 per day.Get the date first,you still will have time to modify the vehicle if you're looking for late Oct or Nov..have a great time !

·
Registered
676 Posts
I understand that they rarely miss a date once scheduled. I hope not...I'm counting on them to hit the date!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts