BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our low beam function went out yesterday. We still have high beams. Even though we have the chart in the fusebox at the glovebox, neither my husband nor I can find headlamp fuses there. Are they hidden in some other location? Looks like in the back on the x5. Is the same true for the x3?

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Don't know, but could be something wrong with the light control module behind the switch.

It is protected by fuses #9 and #32 but I expect you would fine those fuses fine.

Possible that both low beam H7-55 bulbs died a natural death within a few days of each other?

I'd just try replacing them first - if not, you have an emergency spare pair (the old ones).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, Supercourse. Thanks for the info. My husband had already looked at the bulbs. He Checked the fuses you mentioned and they were intact. With sinking hearts we began to think we were going to have the expense of replacing the light control module. He decided to look at the bulbs one more time and found one of them was bad. Much relieved he has gone to buy a replacement.

Thanks again for your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts