BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

where are you guys buying your porter cable accessories?

796 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  in_d_haus
finally got my pc and i cant wait to use it
where is the best place to buy all the pads and bonnets
$10 for a foam pad that is worth about 50 cents seems to be a little steep
i checked all the usual suspects already but just wondering if anyone has found a place that sells them for a reasonable price
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Bought orange polish and red wax pad at www.griotsgarage.com.

Bought the hook and loop backing plate from www.coastaltool.com
jAb said:
finally got my pc and i cant wait to use it
where is the best place to buy all the pads and bonnets
$10 for a foam pad that is worth about 50 cents seems to be a little steep
i checked all the usual suspects already but just wondering if anyone has found a place that sells them for a reasonable price
Bought the pad kit from Classic Motoring Accessories.

CMA PC Pad Kit
Thats a good kit at a good price, :thumbup:
but I only wanted about 1/2 what they offered in that kit, thus I couldn't justify buying the whole kit.
awd330 said:
Bought the pad kit from Classic Motoring Accessories.

CMA PC Pad Kit
Ditto what Ripsnort said.
same problem here
oh well, guess i'm gonna spend $50+ for about $2 in foam pads :eek:

thanks for the replies
Ripsnort said:


Thats a good kit at a good price, :thumbup:
but I only wanted about 1/2 what they offered in that kit, thus I couldn't justify buying the whole kit.
The Classis kits seem to have a lot of things you would never use. I'd buy a couple pads seperately like Rip and John and call it good.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top