BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. 04 645ci Convertible w/SMG trans here.

I was having problems with my trans and took my car 400 miles to a guy who hooked it up to his laptop and diagnosed everything immediately. He even controlled my headlight direction, and anything else you can imagine right through his computer. I lost touch with him since. I've got some issues with my car currently and I want to start the process of diagnosis and protect my future with the vehicle and those to come by getting the software I need, and getting it right the first time!

I don't know where to start. I have 2 Dell laptops that are efficient for typical usage for a college student and are both equipped with Windows operating software.

Right now my low beam headlights won't turn on, both of my shifter paddles stopped working, & my passenger seat movement doesn't work. It's a great car and a head turner, but before I come at it with guesswork I want to come the right way.

Looking for a mentor on this. I need to know where and how to get it and I could use some help using it too if possible.

Please respond to this post, and I also can be reached on my cell via call or text at 312-885-9023

Thanks.

Scott

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.