BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
The Plant

Last month,I did the tour with daughter and her freind,Its bad when the tour group all know your name.!I saw the paint process,up close soon as you enter through the doors to the common area on the rightis the veiwing windows for the paint process, accross from the vendor sign in office,prior to the lunch area on the left and the mens lavs.they also have a picture of all there plant through the world on the wall to bath room.Well they had a few lanes maybe six,x5,z4 and z4 leaving the country as it works it way through it goes two lanes then one through assembly then after dyno run brake check and other dyno checks,they go to I think like three lanes again I saw most of the right hand drive cars in one lane for final adjustment lenzes ect,well just from memory well taking design calls at the office. P/S I was Taken through the the back entrance,from the airport,I have never seen before,New way in!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.