BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply, It's the fuel pressure regulator hose, just need to know where it goes as the other end of the hose has perished and snapped off, but I can't see where it goes, I really need to know before I start stripping the engine down, and getting to the fuel lines at the back to remove the fuel rail with the inlet manifold seems impossible with the engine in...

·
Coyote Racing Team
628 Posts
Might go to your fuel filter located under the driver's side door. That is where the fuel filter/pressure regulator is mounted...though if that hose is not connected, not sure how well the car would be running....

·
Cogito Ergo Zoom
3,579 Posts
Are you talking about the vacuum hose in this pic pointed at by the arrows? According to the Bentley manual , if I'm reading it right, that's the " manifold vacuum line". It's hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like it bends back and reattatches to the manifold between the fifth and sixth inlet.

But don't quote me on that.

Attachments

·
ROLL TIDE!
24,034 Posts
Can anyone tell me where the end of this vac pipe goes (in red)? Maybe a picture with the intake manifold off or something?

Thanks, Tudor.....
Why don't you tell us why your car doesn't have one? What were you doing? Reasonably certain it attaches to your pressure regulator valve on the fuel filter. YOU have a 330 right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.