4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is he still at BMW of S. Atlanta?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure he is. I IM/text him often. He is doing well. You should look him up.

Great as I have purchased a car from him in the past and may well do so again. I had heard a rumor he moved on to a dealer in CA. Glad to know he is still in Atlanta.

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
The confusion is due to another CA named Aviles who is in fact in California. Adrian is still with BMW South Atlanta :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Are you sure he is still in Atlanta???
Yes, he's still at BMW South Atlanta. I have a car on order with him currently and he keeps me up to date on status.

·
Greg Poland Pacific BMW
3,135 Posts
Talked to him last week......... he's still there.

·
East Coast Commuter
4,674 Posts
The confusion is due to another CA named Aviles who is in fact in California. Adrian is still with BMW South Atlanta :)

This is correct. A well known sponsor over on Bimmerpost named David Aviles left Northwest BMW in Maryland and moved to Steve Thomas BMW in California. I think many festers also post on Bimmerpost hence the confusion.

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
He is busy. Does not have the time like he did in the past.

+1 Heard from him today, just been super busy but is alive and well! Promises to make an "appearance" to quell rumors of his suspicious disappearance :bigpimp:

·
Registered
871 Posts
I tried to buy my 328 from him last Spring, but I couldn't get reliable responses out of him. He is clearly a busy guy. I may have caught him at a bad time.

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Just got home from seeing him at the dealership!
Now time to pack the bags for next week's flight for our first ED.
Congratulations :thumbup: Don't forget to sign the Bimmerfest book and abide with a compliant picture of the delivery :bigpimp:

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Yes... Adrian is back! He posted in two threads so that's a confined double sighting :D

·
Liked when BMW was in F1
977 Posts
Good to see you Adrian. You are the man!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.