BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excited about my new car (beautiful Deep Sea over Oyster 528 xDrive (though sadly not manual transmission and not EuroDel this time...)) I've been reading the manual.

It mentions that there is more that just SPORT, COMFORT, and ECO PRO, but rather there is also SPORT+ and COMFORT+ (like I saw on a 750iL I test drove.)

I don't see it. Is this not on the 528 (only on bigger cars), not on the US 5er, or does it require the Sport (or something else I don't have) package?

Or is there some option I need to set?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Do you have the dynamic handling package?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Excited about my new car (beautiful Deep Sea over Oyster 528 xDrive (though sadly not manual transmission and not EuroDel this time...)) I've been reading the manual.

It mentions that there is more that just SPORT, COMFORT, and ECO PRO, but rather there is also SPORT+ and COMFORT+ (like I saw on a 750iL I test drove.)

I don't see it. Is this not on the 528 (only on bigger cars), not on the US 5er, or does it require the Sport (or something else I don't have) package?

Or is there some option I need to set?
The manual is vague in this regard. If you have the Dynamic Handling Package this applies.

If not you have "normal, Sport, and Sport+" modes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts