BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's the best internet place to buy all your detailing supplies in terms of price and delivery times?

I need, P21S Cleanser, some clay bars, and I am deciding between what types of wax to apply. I've experienced both Zaino and P21S and really want the protection of carnuba.

Any recs on best sites for supplies for price?

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
Zaino first then Carnauba on top. xspeedy has the right list :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my color is carbon black and Zaino was great on Imola when I had it, but I think Zaino may not give the depth of Carnuba system. I might try it though.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
xspeedy said:
autopia-carcare.com
:thumbup:

I was accidentally shipped one wrong item last week (Sonus Carnauba QD spritz instead Sonus Acrylic spritz). I sent an email asking how I could make the exchange since they sent the wrong item. I got a reply within 8 hours saying, "No need to exchange, we're sending the Sonus Acrylic Spritz priority overnight. Sorry for the error. Keep the Carnauba spritz on us."

Great customer service!

·
racer wannabe
3,311 Posts
RChoudry said:
my color is carbon black and Zaino was great on Imola when I had it, but I think Zaino may not give the depth of Carnuba system. I might try it though.

Thanks guys.
That's what I thought before I saw what new Z2 Pro and Z8 can do, try Zaino again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts